Thursday, January 28, 2010

Things I'm LOVING at the Moment:


Fashion Related:
- polka dots
- stripes, but in unexpected pieces (NOT tops, i just ordered a beautiful headband with a large silk bow in black and white stripes, I'd like to wear it with a brightly colored floral top)
- shiny materials (like at Chanel)
- silk t-shirts
- white leather purses
- excessive bracelets
- ridiculously skinny jeans (not jeggings though!)
- platforms with a twist
- ruffled bandeau bikinis
- Gossip Girl style (just to look at, it's way too out of my price range)
- tops with huge sleeves
- statement necklaces
- nude-colored pieces
- skinny khaki pants
- J. Crew
- unexpected florals (like blurred pastels or really out there colors)
- intriguing tights

Not-so-Fashion Related:
- my boyfriend :)
- Target
- candy hearts
- living at home
- being organized
- croissants
- making my way through the Gossip Girl series with my sister
- that someone actually commented on my first post! I hope I can actually get a following sometime soon.

What is everyone else loving for Spring trends?

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOooh...I loved the tights from Chanel's Spring couture. I'm feeling a bit of lace and embroidery too! As for non-related fashion, I adore chocolate croissants.

    http://point-stare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. silk t-shirts, unexpected florals = L.O.V.E
    :) nice taste!

    ReplyDelete